$1000 Student or Graduate Bonus Cash
Required fields are designated with an asterisk*
##HIDDEN ON DESKTOP, VISIBLE ON MOBILE
Graduate to a New Ford
2018 Ford Fusion Titanium
We know tuition and books are expensive. That's why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a new Ford vehicle. Sign up below to receive your offer or give South Bay Ford a call for more information.
Note: By completing this registration form, students will be pre-registered and opted-in to receive information for the College Student Purchase Program.
This registration applies to residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
Program #36236 – $500 Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new 2018/2019 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Not available on Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Ford GT, Focus RS, F-150 Raptor, F-150 Diesel and 2018 model year Lincoln Navigator. May not be used with other Ford or Lincoln private offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Must take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 2, 2019. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students: Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students: Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates: Student has graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2015, they are eligible through May 31, 2018.
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university: Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions: Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2015 and January 2, 2019.
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program (Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 1 class or an equivalent of 3 credit hours during the semester prior to the sale date, the current semester and/or the semester following the sale date).
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses), English as a second language courses, internships, apprenticeships and residencies do not qualify.
1. Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
2. Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement (Only required if the student is the co-buyer)
Proof of Student Eligibility
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc.).
- For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2017, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen. Letters of Intent are valid for no more than 6 months.
- Copy of diploma.
- Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar's office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned. (If letter states anticipated or future graduation date, student must have completed all requirements for graduation)
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.